VACANCY AT THE KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM….
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Stockholm intends to recruit an individual to serve the following position at the Embassy.
The candidate should have the following:
– Holder of a relevant degree/equivalent diploma/requisite experience.
– Must be fluent in English and Swedish languages with the ability to translate documents. Knowledge of any other Nordic language will be an added advantage.
– Experience/training in Accounts, Trade, Tourism matters will be a plus.
– Well versed in computers – Microsoft Office. Knowledge of website editing will be an added advantage.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to multi task, display planning and organisational skills including working with minimum supervision.
– Appropriate residency permit.
– Assist with translations.
– Assist with Accounting duties.
– Assist with Consular/Visa processing.
– Assist with Tourism/Commercial issues.
Closing date for applications: 31 May, 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications from suitable candidates should be forwarded together with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and tesimonials to the Kenya Embassy in Stockholm at the address below:
Kenya Embassy, Stockholm
Fax: +46 8 209261